That was a great link, thanks! It gave me a few things to think about, even though I was already mostly happy with my approach so far to my new buisness. For one.. it gave me the guts to start charging what others in my area charge, rather than constantly trying to undercut people because of my own esteem. It made me realize that if I want to work towards what others in my area charge, I need to be honest to others and most of MYSELF about that upfront. I can still offer discounts as I continue to build my portfolio, but I need to suck it up and accept that I really do have something to offer.
I have a hard time with this, because taking money from people in general is a personal difficulty I struggle with.
Thanks for posting this.. gave me so much to think about =)