• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my name is Andrew, I'v recently purchased myself a DSLR canon D700 camera and taking a lot of photos and videos. I have started up my own YouTube channel and i have been having the hardest time trying to find the right audience to share my creative content with. I personally feel like my content is worth a much larger audience then what it has received so here i am trying to branch myself out into the forum world.

The photos i do are scenic and close up! and my videos are cinematic short films on nature and the world around us! No words just a lot to see and enjoy! So if you do have a YouTube channel and do enjoy my content please subscribe and maybe even leave a like! As i have said, im trying to build an audience that truly enjoys the content that i put out!

I also have started up a twitter page, Instagram page and several other social media pages to try and branch out but nothing will get the exposure like a forum based around the same idea as what im trying to put out. Here are a few links to my pages! Enjoy!

Youtube: AsilentGproductions
Twitter: AsilentGproductions (@AsilentGproduct) | Twitter
Instagram: Andrew Greige (@asilentgproductions) • Instagram photos and videos

Most reactions

New Topics

Back