starting to like photoshop

I love it really good man! I want to do it aswell!! Dont have PS not enough $$ only got the GIMP and microsoft digital image SE. Can i do this in the GIMP, any1 know? I REALLY LIKE THIS!

Thats a great shot. Very cool idea.

There is another way of making that shot, in a way that lets you go back and tweak things a little easier if you need to.

Open first image.
Open second image, select all and copy
Go back to first image and paste. This will create a new layer on top of the old one.
Open third image, select all and copy
paste into first image...

You keep doing this till you have the original image with the other images as layers. But you will only be able to see the last image you pasted in.

So you select the latest layer. Create a cliping mask by going into layers, layer mask and hide all (or click on the little "add layer mask" button in the layers pallet and hit ALT-Backspace (this floods the mask with black). Than you paint the subject in from the top layer by painting over with white. (white blocks the layer below, black shows it).

Than you just keep doing this layer by layer until your done with all the images.

You will get the same result as you did above. But it will give you many more options. You can change the opacity of any of the layers (it would make some of the subjects apear "ghostly". You could change color on the different layers, change contrast and brightness, saturation....... and you could easly go back to any layer and shut it off if you want.

I'm assuming that this scene was shot with a tripod for this to work.

Most reactions

Back