What's new

Station

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
3,524
Reaction score
49
Took this at an old train station a last weekend, it was completely empty, so I took another shot of two guys walking down the street, extracted them, and place them in front of the building...I rather liked the effect although I'm not sure how easy it is to tell that they've been placed in...thoughts and feedback always appreciated :)

IMG_6507-copy.jpg
 
Oh! That's a PS job? Wow, you're really working on the "PS Queen" title :D
Looks great, and incredibly natural.
 
clarinetJWD said:
Oh! That's a PS job? Wow, you're really working on the "PS Queen" title :D
Looks great, and incredibly natural.

I agree! I didn't read what you wrote the first time I looked, had no idea they were added. Good job :thumbup:
 
Very nice Amanda. The PS work on this is amazing . Well done.
 
if you wouldnt have told that you put the guys there, i dont think any one could have noticed...thats just awesome.....you are the queen of ps....


( i think i am the queen of bs.....) but you got the ps covered my friend..!! great job!
 
Thanks so much everyone :) :lmao: Aprilraven you are hilarious!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom