What's new

Staying Afloat

Juga

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
1,291
Reaction score
400
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_1885.webp$IMG_1904.webp$IMG_1915.webp

Good morning to all. Please provide feedback at will. I usually post how I shot the picture but I am going to refrain from that method this time as I expect nothing but negative comments. :lmao::lol::lmao::lol:
 
well...I hate to disappoint so...

these are kinda...boring.
the first one might have been interesting from a higher vantage point, or from the side. the rest don't really have any particular thing to focus on.
the second just looks like some dumped junk, and i don't care for the angle of the third. again, a higher vantage point might have made it more interesting.

on a positive note...
the WB looks fine, and the color looks good. Focus looks good, and it looks properly exposed.
from a technical standpoint, these are find i think. just not doing anything for me composition wise.
 
They appear technically correct. Although I would like to see them from a bit further away with a person in frame to give an appreciation for their size. It would be a hoot if that person was in full scuba gear too. Them's some fancy bobbers.
 
well...I hate to disappoint so...

these are kinda...boring.
the first one might have been interesting from a higher vantage point, or from the side. the rest don't really have any particular thing to focus on.
the second just looks like some dumped junk, and i don't care for the angle of the third. again, a higher vantage point might have made it more interesting.

on a positive note...
the WB looks fine, and the color looks good. Focus looks good, and it looks properly exposed.
from a technical standpoint, these are find i think. just not doing anything for me composition wise.

Thanks for the feedback. Very constructive. I remember the higher viewpoint...perhaps I should get Yao Ming or Shaq to take the picture given the size of buoys.:lmao:

They appear technically correct. Although I would like to see them from a bit further away with a person in frame to give an appreciation for their size. It would be a hoot if that person was in full scuba gear too. Them's some fancy bobbers.

Ah...another quote I can use in my argument against my wife to purchase a wide angle lens. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom