Steel City at night

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
two shots from Pittsburgh bit more than a year ago ... both on ISO 200 film, no tripod (just a metal fence to rest the camera on)!

1: panorama style
pittsburgh05_151.jpg

2: boring crop
pittsburgh05_148.jpg

now those I like!!

I like these too, neat composition and the exposure is also perfect..

Thanks everyone :)

BTW, those are slides, the really look neat when projected in a dark room!

Brilliant!
Wow.
You are right, they MUST be impressive as a projection onto a good (!) large screen in a dark room!

Thanks! :)

Of course I have a good large screen, LaFoto ;)

I am not surprised to hear that, Alex!!!

Too bad the photos I will show in Friday will only be projected to a whitewashed wall :( ... it will be impossible to make a good impression with those then :cry: ... very bad. VERY bad.

But these -- on a GOOD screen ... MUST look good!
After all, they are "genuine Blumenaus"!!!

I love the pano. Mt. Washington is a great place to take photos from. Pgh has a great skyline. If it weren't so dark out you could see where I work (right hand side of the picture).

Thanks!

If it weren't so dark out you could see where I work (right hand side of the picture).

is that on the Mt Washington side or downtown? I have som daylight images as well, so maybe I should post them so we can see the place ;)

Thanks!

is that on the Mt Washington side or downtown? I have som daylight images as well, so maybe I should post them so we can see the place ;)

Mt. Washington side, sort of behind the bridge with the lights on the top (Smithfield Street Bridge).

I would love to see them... but the pictures aren't showing up for me :(

*edited* hooray, I can see them now - amazing! Makes me kind of proud to live here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back