A Ab$olut TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2006 Messages 727 Reaction score 0 Location Uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2007 #16 wow amazing!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 5, 2007 #17 Very nice. Eric
Lostinthe619 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 36 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego, Ca. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 5, 2007 #18 Beautiful photos.
William TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2007 Messages 251 Reaction score 0 Location Texas/Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 5, 2007 #19 Number 1: Bravo! Number 2: Hooray!
kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Mar 5, 2007 #20 WOW GREAT PHOTOS!!!
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #21 Thanks all
cherylP TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 66 Reaction score 0 Location pittsburgh PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 6, 2007 #22 WOW I live in that city, and I never saw it looking that good...great job
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #23 cherylP said: WOW I live in that city, and I never saw it looking that good...great job Click to expand... Well, just climb that hill in a clear night ... and you will get the same definitely worth it!
cherylP said: WOW I live in that city, and I never saw it looking that good...great job Click to expand... Well, just climb that hill in a clear night ... and you will get the same definitely worth it!
Corbin TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas/Toronto Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 6, 2007 #24 (clapping) great work
nakedyak TPF Noob! Joined Sep 6, 2005 Messages 451 Reaction score 1 Location Columbus, OH Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 6, 2007 #25 they seem a little dark, but otherwise i like them.
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #26 nakedyak said: they seem a little dark, Click to expand... Well, it was night, you know But I see what you mean since I saw your recent post of night shots, you appear to like longer exposures, which also creates interesting images and nice effects. But in this one I wanted to depict the situation as it was .. and that was rather dark
nakedyak said: they seem a little dark, Click to expand... Well, it was night, you know But I see what you mean since I saw your recent post of night shots, you appear to like longer exposures, which also creates interesting images and nice effects. But in this one I wanted to depict the situation as it was .. and that was rather dark