Stepping Aboard

Bruce Litton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm from that notorious town of Bedminster, New Jersey, and used to work across the street from the infamous golf course, but have no photos of that to prove it. Most of my photography is outdoor--landscape, rivers, ponds, lakes, marine--but I also focus on close subjects, and I enjoy cityscapes. I really exclude no subject, just find most of my interest in nature. Began shooting at age 9, very excited by my Kodak Instamatic, moved on to Pentax K-1000 at 16, to Nikon D60 a decade ago, to Nikon D7100, and now Nikon D850, though I still have the D7100 as a backup as yet. I shoot for my own very addicting pleasure, but I do get shots published in magazines, accompanying articles and essays I write. I have a dream. Let it become manifest as a few books of my photos is all I ask of the Cloud that doesn't even depend on electronics. Sounds like a pipe dream to me, but it does wonders to keep my photography motivated and organized.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to TPF! Happy to have you join us! I hope you check out our Gallery section, as it's the best place to post your work, get feedback, and get to know everyone.

Keep posting and have fun!

Thanks! I've taken a peek at the gallery and feel very impressed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back