What's new

STI honest c and c

Third one takes the cake for me. I'd add a little bit more of digital fill to get that car to brighten up though.

I'd do away with the first. The second has an appealing backdrop and an interesting reflection on the windshield. I'd crop a little close
to take away the overpowering pull of the shadow or edit it out otherwise.

Nice car.
 
i really like #3, but barely even noticed the car
 
Yes symmetry of the structure in relevance and the texture of the bricks does alot for the composition. I would've placed a flash inside the compartment to illuminate the interiors of the vehicle and have distinction...one approach of many I suppose...
 
Scratch them all and reshoot at a better hour. Your shadows are too harsh, and you need a filter to block those harsh reflections in the windows.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom