Stich photos together

Bryant

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just went out and shot 6.5 fps of me doing a flip off a cliff with a tripod. I've seen pictures where the person can be in one photo, following the entire flip. Would photomerge work in photoshop, or is there something more i'd need to do?
Thanks

The scene is the same, because i used a tripod. In about 10 pictures, it shows all of the portions of the flip. I'd like to merge all of these into 1 picture. With this, the scene would be the same, but the 10 pictures of my flip would be in 1 picture.

I can't find any pictures to show you right now, I'm having troubles finding one.

Whats the differenc between actions and frames. They are 10 completely different pictures. I'd just like my body to change

How would that work, I've heard theres a away to align layers and then erase other portions?

How would which work? the QTVR or the layers? For the QTVR just google it. Photomerge is for like panoramas though. There is an auto align but I think it might only end up showing one exposure and cutting all the rest out. I never tried it though - that's just my hunch based on how it works with overlapping image areas when creating panoramas.

In the Scripts menu of CS3 there's a "Load Files Into Stack" that will load them all. After loaded there's a few different ways to "blend" them. It depends if you want it ghosted over time or each one looking solid - which I usually find confusing to look at.

Ok so without much help here, it's ok i figured it out.

Picture7.png

That's what I accomplished. I figure i should probably explain how I completed it for other people's reference.

Open all images into photoshop. Then drag all images into one image, you can close all the other windows. Go to the edit bar and align the images, that way they all match just incase your camera was shaken. Now go through and use the square marquee tool to delete everything except my body, meaning all the surrounding. Leave one layer with everything, that way you will keep the surrounding in the end allow for some run over for the photograph to look complete. You might need to change the view (eye) icon to make sure the pictures run off. Once you delete all the backgrounds except one, turn them all on and you'll now find the complete picture. You might need to rearrange the layers if they overlap. You can flatten that and your done.

Now hopefully this will help others in the future

Most reactions

Back