IMO, the tree is a no-win. The blurred fence is sufficient.
The hairs across the face in the second are distracting as well as the disjointed hand behind the head.
Lovely model and you are soooo damn lucky. Keep working at it. Just one more point, in #1 a reflector may have been a benefit to knock down the harsh shadows across the face.
Thank you both for your comments! I still need to get a reflector but its on my to do list along with another flash ...I added these straight out of camera so ill try some PP later to try and get rid of the hair across the face on number 2...Thanks!
She is lovely, but try to smooth the hairlines, soften the focus to eliminate lines and bumps around the mouth and on the forehead. See if you can do something about the shine on the nose.
Not sure how I feel about cutting off the top of her head.
Thank you for your comments.. I'm glued to you tube vedios right now trying to learn!! my wife got me the canon 40d for my birthday 2 months ago so now I'm hooked! Got a lot to learn... Thank you!