What's new

still wet behind the ears--c&c

zeppelin390

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
83
Reaction score
7
Location
Delaware
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC00329.jpg
 
What's the concept here? This is pretty much like shooting with the lens cap on.
 
Did you shoot it through a window screen? It looks really grainy to me.
 
What's the concept here? This is pretty much like shooting with the lens cap on.

im not sure what the concept is. my definition of things is limited to
amatuer status. i just like the way it looked
 
I suppose that it's an interesting mood shot and exercise in low-light expertise... However, it isn't really up there on the "things that are interesting" scale...:D

I see quite a bit of noise in the frame so I think that you were probably at a high ISO..

Generally the more pleasing and natural night shots are using a low ISO, but a longer exposure..
 
I believe it has a very vintage look that your captured. Its very interesting and has me looking it for a long time. I think a lot of people are going to do.

You will notice that there are a lot of people that don't like some ones style. It all depends on the person but at the same time you post this on another forum somewhere in www. land and you'll get lots of great feedback. Keep up the good work and if you like keep it going.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom