What's new

Stock Photography

shinycard255

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
166
Reaction score
64
Location
IL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I tend to do some stock photos on the side once and a while to bring in a little extra cash. I tend to do more isolated objects than anything else with my stock work. This morning at work was a little slow so I took the opportunity to add a new stock piece to my collection. C&C is welcome... I like that kinda stuff

papertowel.jpg


Also, please feel free to share some of your stock work
 
Well you are certainly on a roll...
 
Seems like no one else does stock...

Here's another shot I just did for stock

screw1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom