"Stolen" magnolias

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another neighbour has this very beautiful magnolia bush in his garden which produces these very purple blossoms.

That neighbour's flowers got "stolen" by my telephoto lens, too (same as the bleeding hearts, which I took in the macro mode, even, if I remember right) :biggrin: --- I am such a flower thief, aren't I? :biggrin:

147991846.jpg

147991844.jpg

147991843.jpg

147991865.jpg

147991868.jpg

147991873.jpg

Most of these flowers are gone by now... I took these pics earlier in May but could never make up my mind to show you ... can't believe anyone's interested...

Nothing wrong with steeling photo's as long as they don't mind you in their yard.

If they send the dog out after you, I guess you know there position on that. :)

Beautiful shots as always, I expect nothing less of you.

Better hope the neighbor isnt on TPF or you'll get thrown in jail for flower theft. I hear thats pretty serious.

Right on LaFoto. Really amazing shots. The third is my fave. Nothing wrong with stealin shots from the neighbors garden. I got caught a week ago layin on my neighbors front yard takin pics of their tulips. But...they are used to me.:lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Ah - never you worry: I never trespass for these. I was standing in our garden all right when I took these (and knelt in our garden, too, when I "stole" the Bleeding Hearts), I don't have to walk onto other people's property. I "steal" these from afar. Will that be punished as fiercely, Spike? :shock: I hope NOT!!!

Thanks so much for liking these, 3 may well also be my favourite, though I also quite like 6.

i'm not really up on the flower stealing laws in germany... I'll look into it and let you know.

Most reactions

Back