Stone Fly

Neat subject! The first one it took me a minute to figure out it was a lure lol
I think it's too blue, warm it up and the colours become more true and pop. I took the liberty to do a super quick edit, hope you don't mind! I just pulled the blue channel down a bit.

edit.JPG

Youre right pixel, everything is WAY too blue. Not sure what went wrong here or why I couldnt pin it. And my photos are always editable :)

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Other than the blue, which can be fixed quickly, anyone care to pick a best of the three? I'm currently in a fly fishing photo challenge. I'm leaning to the last one.

For a fly fishing challenge the last one works best for me. In fact it was when I saw the last one I knew what I was looking at right away.

I like the last one. The bit of cork adds just one more bit of fly-fishing 'kit' to help anchor the shot.

Thanks for the input. Just as an update, the contest was for Orvis. We had to do 20 fly fishing themed photos in a month. I actually made the final 10, but the picture they selected honestly wasnt that good. Didnt end up winning any prizes.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Not my usual sort of shots. Something seems off that I can't quite put my finger on.

Biggest problem is that that fly isn't in the water.

But seriously, I would say, aside from the blue, the fly seems just a little head-on for me. Turn it just a little more to the side.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back