A alwyncooper TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2011 Messages 41 Reaction score 4 Location West England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2011 #1 C&C welcome! Stone, mist and Long exposure neutral density by alwyncooper, on Flickr
T tyler_h TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 531 Reaction score 27 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2011 #2 Seems underexposed (but I know that can be for risking blowing the highlights). (yes I saw the view on black note) Not sure on the composition either; what are you trying to show in the pic? Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
Seems underexposed (but I know that can be for risking blowing the highlights). (yes I saw the view on black note) Not sure on the composition either; what are you trying to show in the pic?
T tyler_h TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 531 Reaction score 27 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2011 #3 Now: Lynmouth - Silk and Stone - Explored 27th May #474 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! I like that one a lot more... (posted as link; should stay that way - against rule to post pics we didnt take personally) Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
Now: Lynmouth - Silk and Stone - Explored 27th May #474 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! I like that one a lot more... (posted as link; should stay that way - against rule to post pics we didnt take personally)
A Abdullah Hassan TPF Noob! Joined Jun 11, 2011 Messages 62 Reaction score 4 Location UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 14, 2011 #4 nice one! B&W made it very classic...
1holegrouper TPF Noob! Joined Apr 12, 2011 Messages 58 Reaction score 3 Location Raleigh NC, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 14, 2011 #5 I like it. It has a Zen look to it.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 17, 2011 #6 Nice black and white. Would love to see it in color.