STONED!

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this past weekend, me and anicole headed on a road trip... to oklahoma city..she needed to visit with a great friend of hers that is dying of cancer.. trying to give her time with her friend, i wandered around the hospital..and found the chapel....this was the walls of the chapel... i thought they were so cool.... but , the priest was afraid the chick in black, with a camera may be up to no good...so he lingered while i snapped pic's... i was wondering how many of you who have been thrown out of cemetaries taking pics have ever been kicked out of a chapel...?? :blushing:

in person you cant see the number 7 but in this shot, look under the first cross to the right of it.. you can see a number 7...( 7 in the bible is a numeric for God...a perfect number...)

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2913.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

thanks for checking it out!

Very cool! Nice patterns... I see the little 7.

I'm glad you guys got back safely and my thoughts are with Anicole!!

Dang ... these are GREAT! And here I was, worried and pale, over leaving you to your own devices for five hours. Shouldda known!

(post the ones of me with my feet over the seat and I'll disembody you. I got no problem going BACK to jail, babe.)

Thanks, btw, for the 15 hour road trip in one day ... couldn't love ya more, you know?!? :hug::

You made the hardest day of my life easier.

thanks calliope....thanks for looking....

nicole... watch the threats, my friend... i have been disembodied before, no biggie!!

second... i will use them as back up to keep you from using the ones you have of me...
third....i could not have been with anyone that made my day fast, funner, or any more interesting... very few people can be relaxed, and laugh their a** off and then cry all in one mile marker....

its a blessing and an honor to be in your company...at 5.30 in the morning, or at midnight....anytime, pallie.... heart to heart!!

Could we be GIRLS any more than this?!?

STOP IT! I HATE being a girl!

(where's my lipstick?!?)

Those are the coolest things. I reckon they are a lot larger in person? Dig these April.
I have been kicked out of 2 cemeteries, one office building, one lawn, a store front window...but not a chapel yet. The closer I get to the chapel, the warmer it feels..and Im not sure why.

i like the patterns in the second best. i see the 7, thanks for pointing it out. why the number 7 i wonder?

got anymore of this structure? would love to see more!

thanks for sharing Nance.

aprilraven said:
this past weekend, me and anicole headed on a road trip... to oklahoma city..she needed to visit with a great friend of hers that is dying of cancer.. trying to give her time with her friend, i wandered around the hospital..and found the chapel....this was the walls of the chapel... i thought they were so cool.... but , the priest was afraid the chick in black, with a camera may be up to no good...so he lingered while i snapped pic's... i was wondering how many of you who have been thrown out of cemetaries taking pics have ever been kicked out of a chapel...?? :blushing:

cool pics april. do you have one where all teh chapel can be seen? Id be great to see how big are this stones in proportions ..

ah, I almost got my camera confiscated by a stupid policeman showing himself off in Italy. He complained because I used a tripod inside the church.

thanks ya'll... actually, these were the walls, the room was probably about 30' x 40'.... not really big, and when you move around a frowning priest, well... it seems even smaller... i did get shots of stained glass..and i will share those soon....

i think who ever did the sculpting, added little things like the 7 and other small things to see if anyone noticed.... it was really cool.. like almost egyptian feeling... then you had the lurking "father" who kept fingering his cross... ( make up your own jokes..!!) and started chanting at me and swinging the incence... i thought about sharing with him that i was southern baptist, but i really think he was enjoying running the " heathern" outta his sanctuary.....

i wanted to roll my eyes back in my head, and start foaming at the mouth, maybe even recite the Lords Prayer, backwards, but was afraid since i had given three heartattacks to people in the last 8 weeks, i best slow down...

for give me Father...bless the starving pigmies in new guinea...- larry the cable guy...

Thanks for pointing out the 7 to me and letting me know what that meant- I'm not really up on my daily bible readings. Gulp!!! I feel for anicole give her this advice from someone who knows " time heals all things but it sure takes a hell of a long time to do it".

The pictures are great can't imagine what the "chaplin" was thinking?:meh:
Holly Mollie where's the holy water when I need it:meh: :meh: :meh: :meh: :meh:

psssss - I love the title. Hee Hee:)

weeping widow said:
I feel for anicole give her this advice from someone who knows " time heals all things but it sure takes a hell of a long time to do it".

The pictures are great can't imagine what the "chaplin" was thinking?:meh:
Holly Mollie where's the holy water when I need it:meh: :meh: :meh: :meh: :meh:

psssss - I love the title. Hee Hee:)

you love the title, cause it brings back good times... great oldies... ( schwetty b*lls....)

anyway... thanks weepin'...we gotta change that, cause all you do is laugh your self silly....... how bout black widder.... or tarantula...??? or maybe instead of weeping widow...squallin' single..? or unbelievably unattached...? how bout sexy single??? thats more you... unreal uno?

divided duo??? half a partnership..? too long...

sultry single?? thats a good one!!! you can do sultry, unless your in heels, then your just good to cross the floor on both feet...!!!:lmao: then we could call you sliding single..... i'll work on it....gotta get you outta the dumps...

Very nice! What hospital was this if I may ask? My parents live in Oklahoma city and would be cool to see this chapel next time I visit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back