What's new

stones

scoob

I have seen the writing on the wall
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
72
this is another shot from the cemetery...

57083531-O.jpg


thanks!!!
 
I was about to scold you for not putting it in the DS gallery...but I think this is much more fitting ;)
What a beautiful shot scoob!
Love the lead stone, almost 3D.

+rep
 
woodsac said:
I was about to scold you for not putting it in the DS gallery...but I think this is much more fitting ;)
What a beautiful shot scoob!
Love the lead stone, almost 3D.

+rep

most definitely.

well seen scoobydo. i love the comp and saturation. :thumbup:
 
Wow...great capture! I want to go there soo bad.
 
Yea great work scoob....this is too pleseant to be in the dark side, great compo :thumbup:
 
thanks alot guys!! :D
 
Simply wonderful! Very moving!

(pssst ... scoob ... join us on the dark side ... You're almost 16 ... you can stay out after dark and get some creepy shots! We'll hide you and have an alabi ready!)
 
Cool photo, i like the composition and the saturation is good. Might be fun to try a really low angle on one of the stones.

Everyone here seems to like the softness and its a good idea, but whats does the photo look like if it is alot sharper....just and idea.
 
thanks guys!!!


lomo....thanks for the idea...ill try it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom