What's new

STOP!!!

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 2, 2004
Messages
3,524
Reaction score
49
Our stupid city just went backwards 50 yrs...we had stoplights on the town square and now we're back to a 4 way stop...anyway it made for a cool pic...

IMG_6240-copy.jpg
 
Yep...I used a bulb expsoure to get the effect...the more I look at it the more I want to change it...something just doesn't seem right...
 
another very coool shot! love it :thumbsup:
 
Thanks...I guess I was thinking something with the coloring looks a little off...
 
I also like this shot...Atfirst I thought it would be nice to have the stop sign highlighted more but than that would probably take away from the stop light...Overall, very cool...

Now, if this was a handheld... ;)
 
Thanks Cesium 911...I think the sign was the part giving me issues too...but I see what you're meaning, I'm likin it better now :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom