Stops

I'm from the South and I like Miracle Whip, but Dukes Mayo in potato salad is the best. :lol:
I can stand miracle whip, its quite good with left over turkey after thanksgiving to make turkey salad. Real mayo is better though. Regardless of which though, its gotta be spread thin on the bread. Everytime I go into subway and they use their "caulk gun" of Mayo on my sub, I want to choke them.

I ask for extra mayo at SUbWay!! LOL

I'm devastated, but I can go both ways if that'll make you happy. (No sword fights allowed)
:lmao:

I used to work in a deli back east and always found it fun to study people and notice wierd little nuances......and you know the cliche about black people not liking mayo? ( if you ever saw Undercover Brother they make a joke about it ). Anyway, 99% of the time, it was true in the rural Northeast. We had a big tub of mayo in the top of the case next to the lettuce and maters and stuff, and a tiny little jar of Miracle Whip hidden underneath for the few times we needed it. 99% of the time White people got Mayo over Miracle Whip, and African Americans would get Miracle Whip over Mayo ( although the majority never got either which I guess sort of lends itself to the cliche as well ). The only reason I would even notice is because I always had to dig that little jar out to use.

I'm from the South and I like Miracle Whip, but Dukes Mayo in potato salad is the best. :lol:
I can stand miracle whip, its quite good with left over turkey after thanksgiving to make turkey salad. Real mayo is better though. Regardless of which though, its gotta be spread thin on the bread. Everytime I go into subway and they use their "caulk gun" of Mayo on my sub, I want to choke them.

I ask for extra mayo at SUbWay!! LOL
Gross. Its meant to be spread! I don't like when my turkey hoagie looks like a twinkie.:lol:

All of this talk about subs is making me want a cheesesteak sub............:drool:

LOL I'm a BMT girl......pickles...black olives, lettuce, toms and extra mayo!!! Oh and you gotta have Am. cheese!!!

Gross...the best is a Cheesesteak from a quality mom and pop joint in New Jersey. Steak, melted American Cheese with a little mayo and ketchup spread on the roll.....shredded lettuce, tomato, and onion on top salt pepper and oregano and just a touch of Olive Oil on the veggies..........

LOL I'm a BMT girl......pickles...black olives, lettuce, toms and extra mayo!!! Oh and you gotta have Am. cheese!!!
Oh, we do have a problem then. Provolone please and where the hell are the banana peppers I might ask? Cucumbers wouldn't hurt either. Oil & vineagar on the bread side anyone?

Hold on a second......I'm not saying Subway is the best or anything......LOL Best sandwich shop around me is V&S.......amazing fries!!!Dang it, now I'm going to have to go there tomorrow!!

Subway sucks....quiznos is better....although worse for you healthwise.

Oh, we do have a problem then. Provolone please and where the hell are the banana peppers I might ask? Cucumbers wouldn't hurt either. Oil & vineagar on the bread side anyone?

K....I actually switch back and forth w/ the cheese. Banana peppers...never but sometimes some sweet.
Oh and some oil and salt and oregano. YUM

The only thing I eat American on is Cheesesteaks or burgers. I guess its gotta be melted for me to like it. Provolone is the best in terms of being good on pretty much anything. Chedder is decent too. Pepperjack is good too...if I feel like I want it a little caliente......:sexywink:

We need to steer this BACK to the original, third premise of the thread: real mayonnaise, or Miracle Whip! Damnit people, let's get back to the real issue!!! No more Subway vs Quiznos,etc.,etc.

Real mayonnaise or Miracle Whip?

Derrel, I was watching the movie The Informant the other night and for some reason it made me think of you....maybe its the 'stache....not sure. I was like "Who does he remind me of" and then I got on here and it hit me

Most reactions

Back