Storage *56K beware*

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are just a few of the shots I took today. This storage site is huge, I will have to make another trip to explore more.

notrespassingweb3lk.jpg

razorwireweb1lf.jpg

cheeseweb9dc.jpg

levelsweb9cy.jpg

rackweb1ix.jpg

rack2web4rl.jpg

rebarweb3zw.jpg

I love to say; thanks for the 56k warning, but of course I paid no attention and I am glad. The first three frames seem creative on this end. Excellent composition that keeps my eye interested.

Good pictures, what are they storing? I'll bet no one pays attention to the sign, but if there is explosives there must be security guards? The 5th and the last are my favourite.

Thanks Cruzin, they are storing alot of things there, the junk you see in the pictures, a lot of pipe and concrete collars and there are a couple of boxes like the on below which hold the explosives. There are no security guards, just a lot of signs and razor wire. I would have to say no one pays too much attention to the signs, I know the explosives have been stolen on at least one occasion. :shock:

bunker2vr.jpg

hmmmm, interesting site you have there AND you are now a trespasser! :shock: looks like a storage yard for a heavy highway contracting firm.

great shots, i like them all - glad you shared!

JonMikal said:
hmmmm, interesting site you have there AND you are now a trespasser!

It was in the name of photography so it's OK :angel:

Most reactions

Back