What's new

Storm Brewing over the Downs.

Dragonfly..shotz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2008
Messages
172
Reaction score
8
Location
Warwick QLD Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this shot today and would be grateful for any cc or honest thoughts. Many thanks.


4548_storm_cell_.jpg
 
lol, is it that bad? is this a better exposure? Trying to work out what looks better before i process a series of them but found it very hard to photograph this scene and get a good exposure.

img_4560__storm.jpg
 
Nice shots, but the purple flowers seem a bit over saturated to me on my monitor.

I like the first one best. The clouds and sky are great in both though.

Cheers
 
I like the first one best.. and I agree with the purple being alittle strong. Overall, wonderful shots :)
 
Am I supposed to be looking at the sky or the horse/flowers? IMHO: If it's the sky, I would crop the bottom leaving just the hills. If it's the horse/flowers, then they need a lot more exposure and a lot less sky.

And the way it is, if the foreground is there, give it enough exposure to be seen.

TF
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom