Storm is Looming

Wyjid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.soultreephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im slightly put off that this is no longer the tallest freestanding building, but it's still a dramatic building.

MWYJ6311sm.jpg

Been on the observation deck of the CN Tower a few times. It's a loooong way up there.

Yes the pic needs to be lightened and contrast added...IMHO.

yeah that's not a bad idea. the only crazy thing i feel like trying is multiplying some of the birds. that could be wild. strangely im torn, i still kindof like the first one. maybe i'll try something between the two.

MWYJ63112sm.jpg

i like the lightened version, but more birds? in the distance they look like dust specs. but then again, a few of the closer big ones added in, might add some sort of armageddon or holocaust look

I do like the second version better, but the posterization in the clouds detracts from the image for me.

aye, but you can't straighten it all, it's at 18mm so you straighten the towr the buildings are totally wack. if you look at the edges it's roughly the same out of plumb in each direction, so it's just distortion. if the tower were dead center of the shot it could be straight, but we all know how much people here like centered shots. so the leaning tower of CN it is.

There are several software methods of correcting perspective distortion. I'm NOT good with software, but here is a 10 second shot at it, so it's only part way there. More time invested would get it right. Having the original to work with might have helped me avoid the crop, but you get the idea:

b.jpg

thats not bad. what prog did you use? the only prob with correctin is it takes away some perspective an makes the pic a bit flat looking.

I like the original..
its creepy.. but very awesome in the same instant.

thats not bad. what prog did you use? the only prob with correctin is it takes away some perspective an makes the pic a bit flat looking.

Just Photoshop.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back