Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these from my back patio...

img3047k.jpg

img3043q.jpg

img3049r.jpg

img3054copy.jpg

Woo that is some filthy weather heading in, awesome, the last one looks the most ominous I reckon.

Woo that is some filthy weather heading in, awesome, the last one looks the most ominous I reckon.

Thank you. It was pretty wild looking, looked like a wave coming in. The last picture looks spooky, but there was no rotation to them little fingers that dropped down.

Thank you. It was pretty wild looking, looked like a wave coming in. The last picture looks spooky, but there was no rotation to them little fingers that dropped down.

I'll say... very wicked looking. I love big storms like those clouds produce. We do not get much on tornados here, so wind, hail, and major amounts of rain are what we mostly get. Oh yeah...lots of lightning too :mrgreen:

The lighting in them is pretty cool, you did a nice job capturing the moment!

Cool, 2 looks like a huge wave on the ocean crashing on the shore. Very surrealistic.

That's insane!

Side note, when the first one popped up I had to go look at your location, b/c I was pretty sure you must be in Indiana. A friend had sent me a link to some similar pictures last night and she's from there LOL

I'll say... very wicked looking. I love big storms like those clouds produce. We do not get much on tornados here, so wind, hail, and major amounts of rain are what we mostly get. Oh yeah...lots of lightning too :mrgreen:

The lighting in them is pretty cool, you did a nice job capturing the moment!

Thank you. I love watching storms come in, but that one had me a little concerned. Winds got up to about 50mph, news forecasters were calling for 80mph, so we got off lucky.

Holy crap, I'd piss myself if I saw that coming at me. And then I'd grab my cat, and my husband and hide in the basement. :lol:

I wasn't gonna take cover unless the wind got out of control, or I spotted a funnel.

That's insane!

Side note, when the first one popped up I had to go look at your location, b/c I was pretty sure you must be in Indiana. A friend had sent me a link to some similar pictures last night and she's from there LOL

Yeah, yesterday afternoon was round two, we had tornado's touching down on Monday.

Jeeeeeze, do you get that kind of weather often?? Find some nice potential foreground / middleground spots around your area and make some nice nasty weather landscapes. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back