Storm - Spain shots 1

great shots mentos, i like the inclusion of the balcony in the 3rd, i think it adds an environment to the shot and other colors too. they really are amazing captures especially for just holding the button down. i shake way too much to try that.

if you are worried about the noise, you can always try neatimage or similar program to see if it will help. i saw a lightning photo on here once that had used noise filtering software and it turned out really well.

Great shots, mentos!
I agree with the crop suggestion on the first two, just taking little off the bottom. On the last one, I think it works really well as a square crop, taking off the left side. There really isn't anything important over there anyway. A square really strengthens the balance of the various elements.

great job! those are amazing, i've always wished for a good view of a storm like that. Finger on the button, i've done that a few times :-D

Very nice shots, especially for one that I don't believe does to much lightning, at least I haven't seen to much out of you in the 'weather department'.. ;)

Great job on catching all of the lightning shots in them, very well done and looks like you had a very nice view there with the water, I always seem to love the lightning shots with water in the foreground. Again, nice job!

excelent :). I really like the last one because of the colour, i agree tht the others may be nicer pictures, but i would have liked to have seen more with the yellow in the forground

tim

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW!

Absolutely stunning work here. I am jealous. I am as always impressed and kind of jealous of your work. Great work.

Brandon

You've captured the storm brilliantly :D

Love the series but I think the first one is my favourite.

You try your first bulb shots of a storm and immediately come up with photos like these?
I give up taking photos now all together .................................... :cry:

Yours here are amazingly good!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back