What's new

Stormont - Northern Ireland Parliament Building

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4019172804_d793c72fa2_o.jpg

We visited Stormont on Wednesday, 5 August 2009.

Inside:

4019174136_0456d9ced7_o.jpg


And the view from the Parliament Building along The Mile:

4019173472_86bed96c25_o.jpg
 
I like the first one.
These people don't see much sun do they?

Dani
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Ireland is a place where the saying "If you don't like the weather, just wait for five minutes" applies. Absolutely. The weather is always changing. In the afternoon, we had a clear, blue sky.

Danir, it seems like I haven't seen you on here in ages --- but that might be because I haven't shown my face (outside the Photo Themes) on here for ages, either!?!?
 
True corinna, I haven't posted much lately. I've been taking pictures of my kids mostly but these I don't post.

Dani
 
I think the first one lets us see how impressive the building is, except it looks like it is falling over. I don't know how to do it, but I think you can fix building perspective in most editing software. The best thing would be to use a Tilt/Shift lens when shooting, but they are really expensive.

They are really nice shots though.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
My ancient old Photoshop (6.0!) can't correct perspectives.
And a tilt shift lens ... whoa! Hey! That would be soooooo far outside my range! :shock:
But thanks for commenting, Gryphon. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom