Stormy Peaks

Wow, like this one. Were you just that lucky or did you add the lighting in the background post. I don't seem to ever be that lucky.

where's the love button?

Thanks for all the kind words. It really lifts me up!

Wow, like this one. Were you just that lucky or did you add the lighting in the background post. I don't seem to ever be that lucky.

No the lightning was added in post. I'm not that lucky either. This was 5 frame bracketed (3 exposures) pano shot in portrait mode so any way you look at it it technically was not captured in camera that way.:1247: The lightning was from a different sequence that was much later in the evening. I might take it out. I did it just for fun and to test out some new techniques I had recently learned in PS. I like the lighting in there but I think if you really know what your looking at its obvious it wasn't captured in camera like that.

I cant recall which one but one of the far peaks in the background I believe is called stormy peak, so I thought maybe it was fitting. :)

Great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lightning wasn't immediately obvious ... until you mentioned it.
I think it is a well built image, with or without the lightning.

Superb shot. And browsing throgh your flickr page you have a lot of stunning shots. Exceedingly strong shot and portfolio. Well done indeed!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back