What's new

Straight newbie, my first set of picture ever.... Enjoy!! C&C please.

It may be just me, but it looks like your focus point was on the log and not the eagle's eyes. The whole body looks a bit out of focus, especially the eyes.
 
I can't really give you C&C, but can share my own experience. My first pics were so out of focus until I learned to use a center focus and aim for the eyes. Next learn your camera! Buy a book about it. The manual only covers a small portion what the camera can do. I got one on Amazon used for under $20. Practice, practice... Practice at different time of the days so you learn about how sun light affects your image. Use a stuff animal that can sit up or anything, so you can see how the shadows fall with the sun. I am spending my time learning now and not taken photos for others. Easy to learn from beginning, then having to stop and go backwards. I really like #3 and the Eagle. Keep clicking:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom