Strange macro.

TheMightyGoat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
P1040291b.jpg

I liked it anyway.

It's an anchor for a surface pearcing. Different than a standard pearcing that goes all the way through, these can be put in places like the wrist and arm where the stud can not go all the way through....Amiright?

It's an anchor for a surface pearcing. Different than a standard pearcing that goes all the way through, these can be put in places like the wrist and arm where the stud can not go all the way through....Amiright?

I believe you are right. My first thought anyway. I've never seen them used anywhere but on the head but, then again, I don't hang out with heavily pierced people.

I believe you are right. My first thought anyway. I've never seen them used anywhere but on the head but, then again, I don't hang out with heavily pierced people.

I've seen them on heads and wrists, suprisingly on a couple people with very limited pearcings, one girl that was all she had. My fiancée her self wants a matched set for her wrists.

Right - specifically, these are two piercings, called microdermals. The one in the foreground has the head removed with the anchor exposed and the one in the background has the head still on it. These are on my right forearm.

Cool. And odd. I'm not sure what to think...I like piercings on other people...just...not on me.

Most reactions

Back