What's new

Stranger with a bike (Color or Black&White)

NinjaWookiee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
2
Location
Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

So I took this picture of some stranger with a bike a few weeks back and I'm interested in what you think is better: The colored version or the black and white version?
I kinda think in the black and white pic is better, because in the colored version the blue and red bridge in the background distracts too much. Also the black and white makes it kinda melancholic.


Some Guy on a Bike by NinjaWookiee on Flickr


Some Guy on a Bike (Black & White) by NinjaWookiee on Flickr



Greetings,
Matthias.
 
Theyre both ok color wise. Subject wise.. very uninteresting.
 
I'm all for the melancholy mood and your subject. But I think both photos would be best without the bridge and buildings in the background.
 
[...]I think both photos would be best without the bridge and buildings in the background.
True.
But it was a spontaneous shot and at that point I didn't really think about it.
Well, but I'm just starting with photography anyway.

Thx for your feedback!


Greetings,
Matthias.
 
Makes me wonder where this was taken (many things look familiar)...!?
 
[...]I think both photos would be best without the bridge and buildings in the background.
True.
But it was a spontaneous shot and at that point I didn't really think about it.
Well, but I'm just starting with photography anyway.

Thx for your feedback!


Greetings,
Matthias.

That's okay; it's not like you can move the bridge and buildings. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom