What's new

Strasbourg by Night

PatriK-b

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 23, 2007
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Because I really like night shots and because I live in Strasbourg...
Here are 3 night shots of Strasbourg. :)


Sainte Madeleine's bridge


Crow's bridge


VOX movie theater


Any comment about improving night shots will be greatly appreciated.
​
 
Nice photos. Germany is such a beautiful country..:wink: :lmao:
 
Nice photos. Germany is such a beautiful country..:wink: :lmao:

You're right! What's the link with my post? :raisedbrow:
:lmao: but :spank:
have a nice day. :)
 
not a bad start. here's my advice. I find that the best time to shoot good night shots is right after sunset, right up until it gets fully black outside. The best time is called the "blue hour" because of the blue color the sky gets during twilight. It gives the sky some personality and also adds some great color to the whole picture. Give that a try next time you go out to take night pictures. hope that helps
 
Sure it helps! I have some shots taken at this moment, that's true, the sky looks better. Thanks for comment.
 
Lovely comment on GERMANY being a beautiful country :lol: --- and yes, what can I say to that poster but "You are so right", but then also FRANCE is a beautiful country, and so is the FRENCH town of Strasbourg, heehee.

I like your photos here, you show us the lovely spots and I like how you went for the small aperture and long exposures to create the lights. Well done.

It's been ages since I've last been to Strasbourg, certainly before you were even born! :oops:
These look like I actually should think about going again!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom