flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2008 #1 Badlands National Park (or is it monument?) I love the colors here-- what do you think?
DRoberts TPF Noob! Joined Apr 18, 2008 Messages 779 Reaction score 3 Location Springfield, Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2008 #2 Nice color. I would love to be back in the desert. Photo ops everywhere.
rezzy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2008 #3 Are you on another hill? It almost feels like you took it from a helicopter...
flygning TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 372 Reaction score 0 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 8, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I was on the road, not far from the hill actually. I guess it was on a bit of a rise. I think the hill itself looks bigger/further away than it really was, which has something to do with the DOF, correct?
I was on the road, not far from the hill actually. I guess it was on a bit of a rise. I think the hill itself looks bigger/further away than it really was, which has something to do with the DOF, correct?