TamiAz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 26, 2011 Messages 1,004 Reaction score 524 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2014 #1 I was playing around yesterday and got these shots.. I'm submitting some pictures to Dreamstime to see what happens.. No intentions of making an real money, but if I made some pocket change I would be happy. Any thoughts?
I was playing around yesterday and got these shots.. I'm submitting some pictures to Dreamstime to see what happens.. No intentions of making an real money, but if I made some pocket change I would be happy. Any thoughts?
Shawchert TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2014 Messages 35 Reaction score 17 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2014 #2 I like the strawberries... the way you set them up mkes me want to go and eat some!! The last one is the most pleasting to my eyes
I like the strawberries... the way you set them up mkes me want to go and eat some!! The last one is the most pleasting to my eyes
bc_steve Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 8, 2013 Messages 1,384 Reaction score 622 Location British Columbia, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 30, 2014 #3 Those sure look better than the strawberries we get in the store up here at this time of year!