Stream & Tree

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went out before work today and followed a little stream for about a quarter mile. I shot with the smallest aperture (f32- probably) and the longest exposure I felt I could get away with. The first 3 photos have not been PS'd other than a very slight contrast adjustment and sharpening. I think doing the shots the way I did brought out the color. Let me know what you think.

400-0017.jpg

400-0036.jpg

400-0037.jpg

The next photo is an HDR of a pine tree with cottonwood trees in the background.

400-pinetree.jpg

Anyway, I'm enjoying the new camera, but am becoming exhausted and putting off too many things. I got to take a week or so from posting; my apologies if I've got too obnoxious, but I've been having a lot of fun and want to share.

You? And your photos? OBNOXIOUS!
Well.
NEVER!

I'll miss you when you take your week off TPF, but everyone's entitled to some time off, of course, as long as they COME BACK :D!!!

And I want you and your photos back here.

And do the gold diggers know about that little stream!
They would not even have to DIG for gold ... it IS pure gold, as your #3 shows ever so clearly! Wow, I like that one and the last best of all.

3 and 4 are really nice

number 3 for me
and start posting some more real soon

You are always welcome to share the photos with us.
You really make our eyes flicker with joy by your photographs of nature. Please keep them coming.

Most reactions

Back