What's new

Street - Ghosts

Spot on.
 
He's fixed ihis camera in place, and made a bunch of exposures. Then he's laid I estimate between 4 and 10 images on top of one another, most of them with a fair bit of translucency. The one image with the lady in the foreground looking at the camera is at 100% opacity, I think, and at the bottom of the stack.
That's pretty cool. I'm not a post kind of guy other than changing WB and adjusting minor stuff so I wouldn't even know where to start doing all that haha
 
I like the concerned and hopeless expression on the woman's face as she walks with the ghosts.

The color version brings out the woman's tissue in her right hand a bit more, as if she's mourning something...the death of her town?
 
Love the color.
 
I think that once the feet on the main subject (The older woman) and this should be hanging on a wall in a nice house after they bought it from you!!
 
Sorry about her feet, my big bad - I have found them lying in the bottom of the SD Card, and stuck 'em back on.
I honestly don't know how on earth I missed this :drunk: , but thanks to all who commented.

8401820338_1cf00d2574_b.jpg


8400732011_92566314c7_b.jpg
 
Wow, this is a really awesome emotional pic. I love the BW. It really shows purpose (everyone walking side ways and transparent vs the clear person approaching the viewer). Very thoughtful composition. How did you do it at day without over exposing? (I'm still getting the hang of the whole photography thing.)
 
Do you have this up on a website that you own anywhere? I'd love to share it on my facebook page. (showing off the work and pointing people to your site so they know you did it, of course)
 
Hey, I'm like a lot of folks here. I'm usually not into this kind of thing, but this is very well done. Nice work!
BTW, nice touch with the elderly lady walking to us. I think she may be next.
 
Do you have this up on a website that you own anywhere? I'd love to share it on my facebook page. (showing off the work and pointing people to your site so they know you did it, of course)

Sorry, not anywhere that I own, but it can be downloaded from Flickr there are no download restrictions on any of my stuff, so help yourself.
BW > http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8189/8400732011_9f3aba675b_o_d.jpg
Colour > http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8493/8401820338_dc277fe5a7_o_d.jpg
 
Hey, I'm like a lot of folks here. I'm usually not into this kind of thing, but this is very well done. Nice work!
BTW, nice touch with the elderly lady walking to us. I think she may be next.

You have a "uniquely" wicked sense of humour Rick, :lol: please never lose it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom