that1guy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 375 Reaction score 46 Location Okinawa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2013 #31 great job nice concept! i really like this idea... would you mind if i did a rendition of this on my side of the world?
great job nice concept! i really like this idea... would you mind if i did a rendition of this on my side of the world?
ATVrider43 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 252 Reaction score 20 Location Michigander Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 10, 2013 #32 RobN185 said: Sorry about her feet, my big bad - I have found them lying in the bottom of the SD Card, and stuck 'em back on. I honestly don't know how on earth I missed this , but thanks to all who commented. Click to expand... This is great and the feet add so much to it! I love the black and white and it must of taken a while to do this? Multiple photos and layers?
RobN185 said: Sorry about her feet, my big bad - I have found them lying in the bottom of the SD Card, and stuck 'em back on. I honestly don't know how on earth I missed this , but thanks to all who commented. Click to expand... This is great and the feet add so much to it! I love the black and white and it must of taken a while to do this? Multiple photos and layers?