Street life / Humanity

011_Johnny

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one is spontaneous, everyday walking through Belgrade downtown...

Humanost - CB-2.jpg Humanost - Original-2.jpg

I'm somewhat more curious as to what others will say about this. I like it, nice timing. Wish the head was not cut off mostly in regards to the lady walking by in the background. Looks like she is maybe on a cell phone?

I'm somewhat more curious as to what others will say about this. I like it, nice timing. Wish the head was not cut off mostly in regards to the lady walking by in the background. Looks like she is maybe on a cell phone?

Croped head is ok for me... but girl in background is rly annoying, but i couldn't do much there... It was photo in a moment... everything sooner or later will be completely different, so that is it... girl is there and i can't do much :)

Yup, its people and spur of the moment so you what you get. I only mention wishes. I think the girl in the back would add a dimension because she seems to be in her own world opposed to the young lady that noticed and acted.

Yup, its people and spur of the moment so you what you get. I only mention wishes. I think the girl in the back would add a dimension because she seems to be in her own world opposed to the young lady that noticed and acted.

She could add a dimension in the right corner of photo... she was too damn fast ! :)

I like the shot, have you tried a tighter crop behind the old woman's butt, taking all the empty space out? These are the ones that just happen, and there really isn't anything you can do to change how other people affect it. Personally I might have followed the old woman a bit, not for too long, just see if anything happened further on.

I like the shot, have you tried a tighter crop behind the old woman's butt, taking all the empty space out? These are the ones that just happen, and there really isn't anything you can do to change how other people affect it. Personally I might have followed the old woman a bit, not for too long, just see if anything happened further on.
I couldn't follow her... i was going in another direction, I had some stuff to do :)
aaand... about crop... I don't know rly... then photo will be square ... and I don't like that :)

I couldn't follow her... i was going in another direction, I had some stuff to do :)
aaand... about crop... I don't know rly... then photo will be square ... and I don't like that :)

I understand that. As far as the square crop goes, I know a lot of people don't like squares, in my case I've never had any issues cropping up a picture to make it work for me. It's all a personal like.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back