Street performance

a_scayola

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I came upon a Comedy Central performance while walking around South Beach, Miami yesterday and I thought it was a good opportunity to attempt some street photography. Let me know what you think.
Thanks

CRW_6917.jpg

CRW_6920.jpg

Andres

I dont' know if the 2nd one is camera shake or just out of focus.

I like the 2nd capturing real smiles is great :)

The second is a tad soft and could do with just a tiny tweak in the contrasts (I think), assuming that it still allows for those, but I really like the smiles and the atmosphere that you captured among the spectators!

The totally blown out and all blurred (much brighter than the others, though) singer in 1 is very distracting. I think balance is just not right in the first (of light distribution, focus, etc.)

Thanks for the comments. I agree, the focusing on #2 is a little soft. One thing I've learned from this incursion in street photography is that it's really hard to focus and shoot fast enough so that your subjects don't realize you are taking their picture. This is specially true when you can't rely on AF, like on this instance at night.
Thanks for the replys.
Andres

Thanks for the comments. I agree, the focusing on #2 is a little soft. One thing I've learned from this incursion in street photography is that it's really hard to focus and shoot fast enough so that your subjects don't realize you are taking their picture. This is specially true when you can't rely on AF, like on this instance at night.
Thanks for the replys.
Andres
You've just got to know how AF actually works and take advantage of it.

Most reactions

Back