gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not much to say...
These were taken in November and I forgot I had them until today.
Only adjustments were Curves and Channel Mixer(for B&W conversion)
*I actually have them all in colour and B&W, thought I'd post most in colour for a change :)*

Hope you enjoy this little series. Was a great day for photo's around Birmingham.

1)
1c.jpg

2)
2c.jpg

3)
3c.jpg

4)
4c.jpg

5)
5c.jpg

6)
6b.jpg

7)
7c.jpg

8)
8c.jpg

9)
12b.jpg

10)
9b.jpg

11)
11b.jpg

12)
10c.jpg

13)
13b.jpg

14)
14b.jpg

15)
15c.jpg

I think I like the balloon man in #1, the piano busker in what you happened to call Photo 8), though you sure meant to call it 8 ) (heehee :wink: :wink: :wink: ) and the mother and daughter at the end of a day in town, i.e. the last one.

Though I must say it is a very interesting series all together and I have looked at each and everyone for quite a while.

Of all of them, I like #6. Maybe the B&W or perspective, I am not sure.

Great series. Tough to pic faves, I keep flippin back and forth but Im diggin the musician shots. Something about street buskers. But all of these are cool images.

Great shots, man. I really like #14 (the stairs) and the DOF you used to give the impression of depth.

Love #14! It makes for a nice abstract.

Interesting series of photographies. To my personally I like the photos of the street, and in series still more.
Greetings from Spain.

Thank you :D

I think I like the balloon man in #1, the piano busker in what you happened to call Photo 8), though you sure meant to call it 8 ) (heehee :wink: :wink: :wink: ) and the mother and daughter at the end of a day in town, i.e. the last one.

Though I must say it is a very interesting series all together and I have looked at each and everyone for quite a while.

Thank you :)
Indeed I meant number 8.... damn these emotions. heh :p

Of all of them, I like #6. Maybe the B&W or perspective, I am not sure.

Thanks, that's my fav aswell :)
Works just aswell in colour.

Great series. Tough to pic faves, I keep flippin back and forth but Im diggin the musician shots. Something about street buskers. But all of these are cool images.

Thanks chiller. Was alot of musicians about that day :D

Great shots, man. I really like #14 (the stairs) and the DOF you used to give the impression of depth.

They are actually grey steps and I shot them in colour.
So I adjusted the balance of red's and blues and then converted them back to B&W through channel mixer. Made them look alot stronger.

Love #14! It makes for a nice abstract.

Many thanks :D

Most reactions

Back