Street photography allyway man

DimiBrckov

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've recently got in to photography after years of talking about it, street photography is something that I love and want to get in to.

Please let me know what you think of this shot, you can also go to my site and see the rest of my photo PHOTOS | Dimi Brckov

Thank you

Attachments

• $IMG_45541.jpg
    $IMG_45541.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 80
I've recently got in to photography after years of talking about it, street photography is something that I love and want to get in to.

Please let me know what you think of this shot, you can also go to my site and see the rest of my photo PHOTOS | Dimi Brckov

Thank you

I like the shot. I'd clone out the distractions in the background. The line of the image takes you right to it, and weakens the overall composition.

Thank you

I like the shot. I'd clone out the distractions in the background. The line of the image takes you right to it, and weakens the overall composition.

Do you mean I should extend the walls so it goes in to black?

Most reactions

Back