What's new

Streetlight

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
moonlight.jpg
 
This looks cool, kinda like a movie set, urban and moody, I need to 'go outside' and try some different shots, nice one
 
I like it a lot too! Then again I like "dark" pictures.

Have you ever thought about repeating the picture with an interseting person on the bench? It would surely raise a few questions and add depth to the picture.
 
thanks !!

if Im doing something urban at night, its like a set piece to me, i cant stand to have a person in the shot. it takes away from its timelessness.
just me ...im weird...
 
thanks again guys !!!

I love that reflection on the ground too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom