Weekly challenge 2/20 - 3/5 EXTENDED. Light your subject!

Oh and I’m definitely stealing that set up with Harlie.
Post up if you do! Maybe the eye recognition will work better with Harlie. I think Snickers' dark eyes and long brows through the focus off. I had to lower the luminance of the yellow and orange for the light glare inside the box. Added a vignette too.

Kermit insisted shooting a half roll in the Mercury II. Was going to mention that it might be too big for him but wisely thought otherwise..

View attachment 204152

..because, earlier today, caught him wrestling with the Gossen. Let him get really fustrated, then told him that I had removed the batteries back around '97 or so.

View attachment 204153

Both lit with a small incandescent desk lamp and white cardboard reflector. A newer LED lamp is more easy on the auto white balance.

You need to do a whole series of Kermit :)

GFX50R, 63mm, f/5.6, 1/50s, ISO 400. One Godox TTL 685F in a shoot through umbrella to her right, window light on her left. Camera tripod mounted with corded shutter release. Jo Anne Fabrics dark gray material. Self made custom simulation of Portra 160 VC, converted raw in camera. Minor edit of brighten eyes only. The ones above were very similar. FWIW, she wouldn't let me touch her hair... totally non negotiable, even offered her $10. Her eyes are very ark brown and I can only edit them so far or they look weird.

DSCF8402E.jpg

Last edited:
No new entries? Then you're stuck with more of this drivel.

In a senior's moment, Kermit forgets to rewind..
IMGP7813es.jpg

..throws an unusually Kermit like hissy fit...
IMGP7814es.jpg

..and slams the back shut on his thumb.
IMGP7815es.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back