Streets Of America Project

loudufrane

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi :D

I just joined and there is SO much to see and so much to read, but I wanted to post this little notice for all that may be interested.

I started a project this week called Streets of America Online! It's main focus is street photography, the concept is that people from all over the United States can share / add their photographs to the site, every photograph submitted is linked to the artist's site.

I love the USA, and I basically wanted to create a place where people can really see it. The good, the bad, and the ugly. However, since I am not able to travel to every city in this great country, I thought it would be great for others to join in.

So I hope you will join me and add to my project once in a while. :lol:

Thanks!! :camera:

hey man, welcome.
i like your intro and your concept, interesting and bold. looks like you have quite a bit of interest already too :D
tell me about the urban focus... wv is an oddity when it comes to urbanity (maybe you know, since you're in ohio?). maybe i try this thing sometime, but i'm unsure if wv could fit your theme (closest thing we have to a social center is walmart :cry: ).
good luck with the project

hey StvShoop,

thanks for your reply, getting some snaps of West Virginia would be great, and yeah Ohio is mostly green :D too.

B.T.W. you have some awesome photos posted on your site under 'MY JULY 1" .. it's cool!

I'll see if I have any shots of downtown mainstreet (tourist hell!) Cedarburg, WI. for ya!

Thanks guys, I am looking forward to it! :)

Have a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !

Most reactions

Back