Stretch to the max

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I fed my snake again and i took this pic. It shows how a snake skin can stretch. Normally the scales are right next to eachother. Just see how much space is between them now, just amazing.

Spot024.jpg

Whoa!
What is it - a baby rat again?
Wow.
Then the idea in "The Little Prince" about the snake that has eaten an elephant and then looks like a hat in a drawing isn't too wrong, after all?
Well, of course I know that no snake can eat a whole elephant, but.... you know what I mean? And this lasts for a week or 10 days or so? Cool life! But none too frequent dinners out in the restaurant. Ah well.......... ;)

whoa! now that is an extreme close up :lol:
interesting texture.. cool shot :thumbsup:

hehe yeah, no frequent restaurant visits. And yes, its was another baby rat. The stretching is gone almost instantly. The part on the picture is her throat and its stretches very much. You can see the bump in her body for about 2 days and after 7 days ill feed her again.
Extreme close ups are fun, gotta love the 300mm lens :)
And thanks for the comments

Haha, that's amazing. I've never seen something liek that before. Very Nice

thanks for the comments
Maybe one day ill try to get closer and attach my macro lens. Its just that i have to get really close and i dont wanna interrupt her when she is eating. But myabe some day, when she is a bit bigger.

Most reactions

Back