strobe noob

I believe the color issues are a myth that is perpetuated by people that have never used them but "read" it somewhere.... so it must be true.

No color issues here either. 2 x B1600.

Cheers, Don

I believe the color issues are a myth that is perpetuated by people that have never used them but "read" it somewhere.... so it must be true.

No color issues here either. 2 x B1600.

Cheers, Don
I'm not sure where it comes from... if I saw issues with my lights, I would say something. I researched lights pretty carefully before buying and actual owners of AB's were extremely happy with their lights whereas those who owned more expensive European brands were quite vocal about why they disliked AB's - again as mentioned most had never used them.

I wrote most of the comments off as brand snobbery. Had I seen something more than "I hear they suck" and not found so many happy owners I might have gone with the Profotos or Calumets. But I went to a local Calumet store and for the price I just didn't see the value. So I figured I would order the Bee's and if I didn't like them I would sell them online (they're extremely popular and hold their resell value) and get something else.

I'm buying more AB's. :) I'm sold on them. All of the gear is of very good quality and it's a one-stop shopping experience. That, and when you buy their lights you get all other accessories for 10% off! If you have any problem at all, the warranty and customer service is second to none.

Most reactions

Back