What's new

Strobist Filter Pack

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a set of gel filters of various colors usable to color your flash.
About 4 x 6 in size.

Free to good home.
PM your address to me.
Qualifications
  • long term member of TPF (> 1 year)
  • images and c/c posted recently and
  • in US (postage issues)
If I get more than one response, I will choose one at random.

Lew
 
Nice one! Too bad I misplaced my speedlight, or I would enter.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
I have 6 requests so far.
All fit the requirements.
Will pick one at random and send out filters on Friday.
(Don't be too excited, this is just a zip lock with 10 colored gels and doesn't come close to matching Pixmedic's gifts.)
 
I have 6 requests so far.
All fit the requirements.
Will pick one at random and send out filters on Friday.
(Don't be too excited, this is just a zip lock with 10 colored gels and doesn't come close to matching Pixmedic's gifts.)

Don't sell yourself short, it is a very nice thing to do! :)
 
Nothing wrong with a dung beetle. Coming back as the dung.............now that's a different story.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #9
upload_2015-6-9_10-57-17.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom