What's new

Strobist-type beer photo

Moe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
383
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[deleted]
 
Last edited:
I think it looks pretty good. Good choice of beer as well. Do you guys have a theme each week, or just the assignment to shoot something? I did a monthly project w/ a buddy and even that became cumbersome at times. More power to you. Good shot though. I really don't have a criticism. Good focus, good lighting and nice DoF.
 
Thanks! We don't have any themes yet. We've talked about it and will probably do some from time to time.

The flash was a SB-600 high camera right shot through an umbrella, triggered with Cactus V4's. There was a DIY aluminum foil reflector camera left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom