Volunteer TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2013 Messages 73 Reaction score 16 Location Zagreb, Croatia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2014 #1 I used my day off, as usual, to walk in the neighbourhood and shoot some photos. C&C welcome
yahgiggle TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 9, 2013 Messages 463 Reaction score 358 Location New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 2, 2014 #2 I like number 3, the others are also really good but don't do a lot for me. ;-)
Volunteer TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2013 Messages 73 Reaction score 16 Location Zagreb, Croatia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 2, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. I also like 3rd the most. The subject is, obviously, much more interesting than in the first two.
Thanks. I also like 3rd the most. The subject is, obviously, much more interesting than in the first two.
Volunteer TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2013 Messages 73 Reaction score 16 Location Zagreb, Croatia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 11, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Here's a new batch. screenshot on pc