Strongest, most powerful Super Hero or Entity in the fantasy world ?

Chuck Norris wearing a Bill F'N Murray T-Shirt

Ok I see most are having fun, thats great enjoy.
This is a fun thread and I am glad it makes you laugh.

My answer is Q, those who know Q will agree he is the strongest antity out there and God is not an aswer because we are playing with fantasy, I wouldnt bring god in such a silly matter.

Q

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek)

nah, Q got his A$$ handed to him by captain Picard on a regular basis. hardly supreme at all.
That happened when he lost his powers temporerly, no ?
Not very omnipotent if you can temporarily lose your powers at inconvenient times, are you?

...all i know is my cereal doesn't go "snap,crackle and pop"...it goes "shhhhh....here he comes".

Jason Bourne. beating up/killing knife wielding maniacs with a rolled up magazine, ball point pen, a book, bare hands and so on....or, if pressed for time, simply strangling them with a towel or something. Hard as nails.

...all i know is my cereal doesn't go "snap,crackle and pop"...it goes "shhhhh....here he comes".

Well, yeah it does. That's because you're:

I really wanted to find a short clip. Sorry about that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I see most are having fun, thats great enjoy.
This is a fun thread and I am glad it makes you laugh.

My answer is Q, those who know Q will agree he is the strongest antity out there and God is not an aswer because we are playing with fantasy, I wouldnt bring god in such a silly matter.

Q

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(Star_Trek)

Awww... A resident Star Trek fan :mrgreen: :heart: Star Trek. Although Q always annoys me. Him and Troi's mother... they make my Star Trek experience more like :crazy:

But no... It is most definitely either Yoda or the Phoenix from X-men.

Goodguy - I am pretty sure what ever species Guinan is could totally take Q. I seem to remeber a brief interaction between the two that suggested as much. Not only that she could but that she had in a previous altercation.

Is it too late to change my answer to Dr Michio Kaku?

I'm not sure if you meant the Crow or...

Kratos the God of War. Thank you for your patronage.

That blue baked man from Watchmen.

Dr. Manhattan I think.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back