studio floor

A little late on this ... but (the big but), I'm in SoCal and I'm in construction ... if you need any help just email me and I can forward you subs or direction/info on your TI project. [email protected]

Gary

yeeeesss... beeerrrr

thanks guys, hopefully ill have some shoots down soon...

guitarmy - looks cool, I should do a pano like that just to show a feel for the place. cool idea !!

Seefutlung - you gonna come down on the 7th? should be a lot of people hanging out, makeup artists, models etc...

if your interested let me know ill email you the address...

or you can just park anywhere near bush and first and call me my #'s on my website...

yeeeesss... beeerrrr

thanks guys, hopefully ill have some shoots down soon...

guitarmy - looks cool, I should do a pano like that just to show a feel for the place. cool idea !!

Seefutlung - you gonna come down on the 7th? should be a lot of people hanging out, makeup artists, models etc...

if your interested let me know ill email you the address...

or you can just park anywhere near bush and first and call me my #'s on my website...

I am definitely interested ... but the Seventh is my B-Day ... but keep me in the loop maybe a quick stop.

Gary

congrats... looks great!! my slab is being poored in the next couple of weeks then shes going up! ridiculously excited and trying to decide on my floor...mmmmmmmmm... decisions, decisions, decisions! looking forward to seeing your shots from this groovy space! Have a fab opening!! x

thanks everyone, heres a more proper pano of the place you can get a better idea of the size

studioinprogress_pano_001.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back